Chuck

Default Hot item at Harbor Freight?

This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

or

http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z

dean

lol that is a little strange. DOn't forget, free shipping, but $7
handling!

Dhakala

Chuck wrote:
This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

or

http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z

KIDDIE PORN!!!

Topless toddler. :-)

Unquestionably Confused

Chuck wrote:
This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

or

http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z

They need to make sure that parents supervise their children more
closely while in the power tool section of the store. Tragic that they
should have enough of these victims to sell.

OTOH, they did clean them up nicer than most of their Chiwanese crap.

bremen68

My question is what exactly was the person on who had this
idea........I can see the lab now........(as a haze of sweet smelling
smoke floats about the room)....Dude check this out, a dress with no
body.....No Dude here...(second dude inserts pot-ed plant).....at this
point somebody from marketing walks in.......and the rest is
history.....

bremen68

Or you could just suspend a little bow above it and see how many folks
ask about your invisible child.........

mac davis

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:04:46 GMT, "Chuck" wrote:

This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

or

http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z

hmm... someone asked for a little head, and it was a rush order?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
FriscoSoxFan

That's always how I pictured the Taco Bell R&D department....

So we take a tostada..put a bunch of beef and cheese on it... then wrap
it with a totilla..

And deep fry it!

Dhakala

Chuck wrote:
This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

or

http://tinyurl.com/b7z6z

I see they knocked 20% off the top of the price as well as the item!

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 03:04:46 GMT, the opaque "Chuck"
clearly wrote:

This should be a hot one... A flower pot disguised as a decapitated child.

Oh, my! That should be illegal. She's way too young to give head.

- - -
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!