Lawrence L'Hote

Default My Unisaw Shade

I went by one of my favorite dumpsters yesterday and dug out two perfectly
good patio umbrellas(along with some other treasures). I went back today
and found the poles. I built the base using a 5 gal bucket filled with
concrete. Now I can work with my equipment out in the blazing sun and with
a little drizzle(like now with Dennis passing through.)

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg

Larry

--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

Lee Michaels

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote

I went by one of my favorite dumpsters yesterday and dug out two perfectly
good patio umbrellas(along with some other treasures). I went back today
and found the poles. I built the base using a 5 gal bucket filled with
concrete. Now I can work with my equipment out in the blazing sun and with
a little drizzle(like now with Dennis passing through.)

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg

Larry

Good goin' Larry. A little creativity goes a long ways when recycling
things.

Where are the lawn chairs and iced tea?

Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
Lee Michaels wrote:

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote

I went by one of my favorite dumpsters yesterday and dug out two perfectly
good patio umbrellas(along with some other treasures). I went back today
and found the poles. I built the base using a 5 gal bucket filled with
concrete. Now I can work with my equipment out in the blazing sun and with
a little drizzle(like now with Dennis passing through.)

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg

Larry

Good goin' Larry. A little creativity goes a long ways when recycling
things.

Where are the lawn chairs and iced tea?

They are on the front porch next to the refrigerator...

{Just kidding! }

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

toller

If we are getting into off topic gloats...

I bought a skydiving rig at a garage sale for $18. I thought my kids would
enjoy seeing how it works.

My wife suggested putting on eBay instead. I got $170 for it. And... the
buyer is delighted with the bargain he got.
How's that for recycling!

Wes Stewart

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:05:00 GMT, "toller" wrote:

If we are getting into off topic gloats...

I bought a skydiving rig at a garage sale for $18. I thought my kids would
enjoy seeing how it works.

Remember:

He who hesitates shall inherit the Earth.

jo4hn

Wes Stewart wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:05:00 GMT, "toller" wrote:

If we are getting into off topic gloats...

I bought a skydiving rig at a garage sale for $18. I thought my kids would
enjoy seeing how it works.

Remember:

He who hesitates shall inherit the Earth.

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.
tom

jo4hn wrote:
Wes Stewart wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 19:05:00 GMT, "toller" wrote:

If we are getting into off topic gloats...

I bought a skydiving rig at a garage sale for $18. I thought my kids would
enjoy seeing how it works.

Remember:

He who hesitates shall inherit the Earth.

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush. Or, "If at first you don't succeed, forget skydiving!" Tom

Wood Butcher

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!

Lew Hodgett

Wood Butcher wrote:

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!

As told to me by an old time electrical contractor customer of mine.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A push in the hand is worth two in the bush,

except if in yonder bush,

A fair maiden should stand.

Then a push in the bush,

is worth two in the hand.

Burma Shave.

Lew
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:58:24 -0700, the opaque "Wood Butcher"
clearly wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
link.net...

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? -
http://diversify.com Full Service Web Application Programming

Lawrence L'Hote

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:58:24 -0700, the opaque "Wood Butcher"
clearly wrote:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
hlink.net...

A stitch in time is worth two in the bush.

A hand in the bush is worth two birds!!

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

My, Oh, My!! I just wanted to share something I had made and my sharing
has evolved into a discussion oral sex.... I must be more careful next
time.

Larry(not the 'c' less one)

Morris Dovey

Lawrence L'Hote (in PKTAe.147389$x96.94861@attbi_s72) said:

| http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/saw-shadebig.jpg

It's a *Unishade*! :-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:06:49 -0400, the opaque Doug Warner
clearly wrote:

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote:

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

My, Oh, My!! I just wanted to share something I had made and my sharing
has evolved into a discussion oral sex.... I must be more careful next
time.

Sex? It sounds more like a discussion of baby feeding.

Sex? Baby feeding? What ARE you two on about? Shameful!
http://www.nice-tits.org/

-
- Let Exxon send their own troops -
http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Programming
Lee Michaels

"Larry Jaques" teased

Sex? Baby feeding? What ARE you two on about? Shameful!
http://www.nice-tits.org/

Don't mind me.

I am just trying to remove the hook from my mouth.

nospambob

Cartoon strip Baby Blues today shows mother telling infant that is
breast feeding "I wish you wouldn't talk with your mouth full!",
timely.

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 23:06:49 -0400, Doug Warner
wrote:

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote:

A tit in the mouth is worth two in the hand.

My, Oh, My!! I just wanted to share something I had made and my sharing
has evolved into a discussion oral sex.... I must be more careful next
time.

Sex? It sounds more like a discussion of baby feeding.

To reply, please remove one letter from each side of "@"
Spammers are VERMIN. Please kill them all.

Any good advice on building a shade terrace Woodworking 1 March 4th 05 04:58 PM
My Unisaw Saga DonkeyHody Woodworking 22 March 6th 04 05:41 PM
I'm dreaming of a white Unisaw. Jay Pique Woodworking 20 January 13th 04 03:06 PM
Delta Unisaw vs Delta Unisaw X5 Joe Nation Woodworking 7 November 26th 03 03:23 AM