Jim

Default PLANER for wood

Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer
that they want to sell?

Would like something 12 inches or bigger.

Tanks
Jody

Jim wrote:
Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer
that they want to sell?

Would like something 12 inches or bigger.

Tanks

I have one listed right now on southeasttexas.com. I'm in Beaumont, how
far "around" Houston are you looking?
Todd Fatheree

"Jim" wrote in message

Would like something 12 inches or bigger.

Wouldn't we all.

todd

Jim

Beaumont is a little far. However, if the deal is good, I
may meet halfway or all of the way.

I passed a Dewalt up at a garage sale for $100 bucks and
kicked myself right afterwards.

Email me, please.

"
" Would like something 12 inches or bigger.
"
" Tanks
"I have one listed right now on southeasttexas.com. I'm in
Beaumont, how
"far "around" Houston are you looking?

George

"Todd Fatheree" wrote in message
"Jim" wrote in message

Would like something 12 inches or bigger.

Wouldn't we all.

Yeah, then when we tried to use it we'd find out that we just had another
overhyped tool that didn't make us any better at the craft.

Jim

Jody,

If you emailed me, I didn't get it.

Do you want to sell the planer?

wrote:

"Jim wrote:
" Does anyone in or around Houston have a thickness planer
" that they want to sell?
"
" Would like something 12 inches or bigger.
"
" Tanks
"I have one listed right now on southeasttexas.com. I'm in
Beaumont, how
"far "around" Houston are you looking?

Review - DeWalt 7350 Planer Stand Tom Banes Woodworking 1 July 13th 05 06:47 AM
JOINTING WITH A PLANER J T Woodworking 4 January 3rd 05 11:54 PM
DIY planer blade sharpening revisitied:-) Lyndell Thompson Woodworking 0 March 25th 04 03:15 AM
Wide Planer, or Compact Planer + Wide Sander? Nate B Woodworking 5 January 21st 04 08:19 PM
DeWalt 735 planer review. BRFordJr Woodworking 11 December 16th 03 03:44 PM