bremen68

Default Gloat -------- And question

Howdy Fellas.....Just had to share......My in-laws are selling their
place. They've decided to become full time FL residents...

Yeah I know, who cares.....Well since this is happening it looks like
by bro-in-law isn't going to have room for the 20" planer, shaper, or
Porter Cable OmniJig for dovetailing..........It falls to me to provide
a loving home for these and several other miscellaneous items...

I know I'll adjust, but until then..............

I do have a question about the PC Jig. Anybody use these much? I've
seen the chests and other items my dad-in-law made with them, but I've
never used one.......Are they hard to use? (set up and such)

Have a good one.....I'm off to find places for my stuff....

Lee Michaels

"bremen68" wrote in message
oups.com...
Howdy Fellas.....Just had to share......My in-laws are selling their
place. They've decided to become full time FL residents...

Yeah I know, who cares.....Well since this is happening it looks like
by bro-in-law isn't going to have room for the 20" planer, shaper, or
Porter Cable OmniJig for dovetailing..........It falls to me to provide
a loving home for these and several other miscellaneous items...

I know I'll adjust, but until then..............

I do have a question about the PC Jig. Anybody use these much? I've
seen the chests and other items my dad-in-law made with them, but I've
never used one.......Are they hard to use? (set up and such)

Have a good one.....I'm off to find places for my stuff....

First off, you suck....

Secondly, any chance that dad-in-law could give you a couple quick lessons?

toller

I do have a question about the PC Jig. Anybody use these much? I've
seen the chests and other items my dad-in-law made with them, but I've
never used one.......Are they hard to use? (set up and such)

Did it come with a manual? Just follow the directions and it is not hard at
all. It is a little time consuming, so it is nice to have 6 drawers to do
at once, rather than just one.
Once setup properly it is downright easy to knockem out.
Your wood must be properly face jointed if you want perfect results. If you
can live with little gaps, then it is not so critical.

Oh yeah, you suck.

Dave in Fairfax

Are you related to an Admiral I knew on Guam?

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

Mini Gloat respirator question Hansen Woodworking 0 January 27th 05 02:59 PM
Tiny gloat and question Glenna Rose Woodworking 20 January 9th 05 02:16 AM
Gloat and Question Ron Moore Woodworking 13 October 18th 04 07:08 AM
Gloat and question na Woodturning 2 June 14th 04 07:22 PM
Travelling and Turning (Gloat & Question) Ruth Woodturning 18 August 4th 03 09:45 PM