Profit From Wood.com

Default Portable Miter Saw Stand

Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

www

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

The DeWalt stand at $185 is pretty good:
http://urlsnip.com/749920

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Sherwood OS-100 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)

Odinn

On 7/4/2005 7:58 AM Profit From Wood.com mumbled something about the
following:
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

http://tinyurl.com/9za8v
http://tinyurl.com/dsza7

Altho, if you don't mind spending just a little more
http://www.internationaltool.com/trojan.htm
This is one of the best that I've seen.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net
Vulcan Riders Assoc . http://www.vulcanriders.org

rot13 to reply
no(SPAM)vasys

Profit From Wood.com wrote:
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

I have the HTC HP-575PK Miter Saw Tool Stand.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

It's works great but it's a little heavy to carry in and out of my
basement shop. Fortunately, the table that the saw mounts to slides out
of the stand with the removal of two wing-nutted bolts allowing me to
carry the saw and the stand separately.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
George Bame

If you can up your ceiling slightly, I'll second the Trojan stand. I got
mine around 18 months ago for $309, but I notice that woodworker.com now has
them for something like $350. I move my DeWalt DW708 miter saw all the
time, and I really appreciate the Trojan stand.

George Bame
Norfolk, VA

"Odinn" wrote in message
[...]

Jan Egil Sjåstad

Profit From Wood.com wrote:
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

This one is rather sweet:
http://www.toolking.com/bosch/view.asp?id=10361

JES

Mike

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 07:58:19 -0400, "Profit From Wood.com"
wrote:

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

We use an earlier version of the Delta 50-155. Here's a link.
http://www.nextag.com/Delta-50-155-U...RE-PRICES-html

Works very well and can be used with about any miter saw. We have a
Dewalt 12" on it now

Mike O.
Buck Turgidson

I made one from culled lumber for about $30 bucks. I bought some
pneumatic tires on eBay, which are the most expensive components.

No

I have the older version of
http://www.tracrac.com/workstation/workstation.html and love it. I think it
also may be branded Hitachi or Bosch but the one I have is universal. (see
the toolking post by Jan ES)
"Profit From Wood.com" wrote in message
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

Profit From Wood.com

Thanks to all for your input!

I'll let you know which one I choose!

Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

"Profit From Wood.com" wrote in message
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

Dave

Did you check out the Wilton modem? If there is a Menard's near you.,The
price is right. I like mine alot.

"Profit From Wood.com" wrote in message
Thanks to all for your input!

I'll let you know which one I choose!

Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

"Profit From Wood.com" wrote in message
Hey Folks!

I'm looking for a well made portable Miter Saw Stand, preferably with
wheels, for under $300

What are your recommendations?

Thanks,
Ed

http://profitfromwood.com/

Folding miter saw stand Paul O. Woodworking 10 June 3rd 05 03:19 AM
Miter Saw Stand ksm Woodworking 6 March 23rd 05 01:41 AM
table saw adjustment: how anal? Silvan Woodworking 88 March 6th 04 03:38 PM