George

Default Inca Motor repair needed

I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for
it.
Anyone with similar experience?

Jim

"George" wrote in message
I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for
it.
Anyone with similar experience?

Take the motor to a motor repair shop.
Jim

Edwin Pawlowski

"George" wrote in message ...
I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for
it.
Anyone with similar experience?

Yes, I had a motor that needed repair. I bought a new one. Some motors can
be repaired at a place that repairs motors. Mine could not, but maybe yours
can be. Check the Yellow pages.

Ray

what is wrong with it? Garrett Wade still has parts for this saw. I
have this saw....great accurate tool

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:59:39 -0400, "George"
wrote:

I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for
it.
Anyone with similar experience?

Rob

wrote:

I have an Inca (Swiss) 10 1/2" bandsaw and need electric motor repairs for
it.
Anyone with similar experience?

A motor repair shop should be able to troubleshoot your motor. If
they can repair it, then then that is the best option for you. If the
motor is beyond repair, then the shop usually can get replacements in
IEC frame sizes that will directly replace the original equipment. I
wouldn't use Garrett-Wade because the prices will be inflated being
Inca.

I have an Inca saw as well as a couple of other European WW machines
which I'm having the 240V 3 phase motors replaced with single phase
240V by a motor repair shop.

no(SPAM)vasys

George wrote:
Happen to know any motor repair shops in Atlanta?

See:

http://www.google.com/local?hl=en&lr...sa=X&oi=localr

--
Jack Novak