Sweet Sawdust

Default Q? Fein plate joiners

Does any one have any info on the Fein plate/biscuit joiners at Lowe's?
They have them for $66 US and it is tempting.

Tattooed and Dusty

I can't seem to find anything on fein's website about a plate joiner.
In my experience with Fein they make super high quality tools. That
said I have never seen anything of theirs for less than 100 more than a
similar model from a competitor. Like their 12v non hammer cordless
drill is more than my 14.4 cordless hammer drill from Bosch. Seems
unlikely they would have a plate joiner for 77

Andrew

Gene T

Are you sure you don't mean Freud?
Gene
"Sweet Sawdust" wrote in message
Does any one have any info on the Fein plate/biscuit joiners at Lowe's?
They have them for $66 US and it is tempting.

Sweet Sawdust

You are right it is a freud not a fein, boy oh boy am I embarrassed!!!! I
must have fein on the brain this week. I even told my son to hand me a fein
belt sander knowing full well it was a PC machine. Went to Lowe's to look
at it again and they just marked it down to $50 US on a close out. Model is
JS100a and I now have it and will try to figure some way to use it. Thanks
for the help

BBQ Plate Question? BIGEYE UK diy 3 February 14th 05 10:46 PM
Warped outer plate - query John Moorhead Woodworking 2 December 15th 04 10:14 PM
Fixing a wall plate on a dense concrete block wall Jas Virdee UK diy 5 July 28th 04 09:00 AM
router base plate [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 2nd 04 09:15 PM
Too many holes in the wall top plate? B Home Repair 2 August 8th 03 07:48 PM