Wally

Default Powertools Videos

I though passing along those great videos on powertool safety.

Great info for beginners!

http://www.powertoolinstitute.com/stream1.html

Wally

Wally, I appreciate your consideration in posting this and my comments
are not directed at you.

I watched the video on table saws. I'm not a scoffer of safety, but I
found this video to be extraordinarily tedious in getting to the meat
of the presentation. Finally at one point, the narrator's verbal
instructions absolutely did not match what was shown on the video. I
could not believe the illustration of a plunge cut. At another point,
they casually showed the operator pushing the piece into a rip with
their hand while leaning over the blade.

In all fairness, several of the points made were valid and good. I
just hate to see a safety video that is flawed and inaccurate in spots.
It should be perfect or not distributed at all.

Bob