ben carter

Default machine shop training videos?

I ran across some references to a set of videos about machine shop training
from machineshopcourse.com. The links are all dead now but I was wondering
if anyone has ever used them, or wants to sell them, or has any suggestions
on other similar products?

thanks!

Ben
Robert Swinney

Bay-Com Enterprises, an advertiser in Live Steam magazine has a line of
instructional videos for the machinist. They have around a dozen videos by
the late Rudy Kouhoupt. You could do no better. Check with
www.bay-com.com. Incidently Bay-Com is Joe Rice's company. Joe Rice was
the editor of Live Steam for many years.

Bob Swinney.
u.edu...