Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Buster

Default Table Saw Blades Recommendations

Well it's done. I purchased a new General Table saw. It's currently in the
back of my truch waiting for some friends to come over to help me unload.
Pretty sweet.

As I said in my earlier post my first project will be some simple plywood
cabinets for storage in my shop. I have not pruchased a blade for the
machine, as I didn't think to ask for any recommendation before...

So: I am looking for recoomendations on 10" table saw blades. My first
projects will be using lots of plywood, a little further down the load I
will need a rip blade, and a crosscut blade.

For the time I was going to pick up a Frued General purpose type blade for
the plywood work.