P.H. Thorsted

Default Always read operator's manual !

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:36:13 -0400, SBO wrote:

I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

S.B.

Doesn't surprise me to find it there. That has been done by some smart(?)
people. Oh where has common sense gone to.

P.T.
Mike Marlow

"SBO" wrote in message
. ..
I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

S.B.

Someone's got to do it, so I'll step up to the plate.

Funny post, but there's a binaries group for this type of post. Text groups
within usenet are for text only.

--

-Mike-

Larry Jaques

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 22:37:02 -0600, the opaque "P.H. Thorsted"
spake:

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:36:13 -0400, SBO wrote:

I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

S.B.

Doesn't surprise me to find it there. That has been done by some smart(?)
people. Oh where has common sense gone to.

Lawyers bred it out of the newer generations.

-----
= Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Geo

P.H. Thorsted wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 23:36:13 -0400, SBO wrote:

I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

S.B.

Doesn't surprise me to find it there. That has been done by some smart(?)
people. Oh where has common sense gone to.

P.T.

And you can bet the reson it is there is because of a lawyer. Some
dunce probably preformed a cut as set out in the drawing and decided
after getting mangled that he should have been warned that using a
chain saw like this was a bad idea.

Bob Schmall

SBO wrote:
I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

S.B.

The pathetic thing is that it was necessary.

dadiOH

SBO wrote:
I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

One should NEVER do that...if you are more than five feet or so above
the ground

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Dan

On Wed 22 Jun 2005 10:36:13p, "SBO" wrote in news:K6que.74403
:

I found it in an operator's manual (Husqvarna chain saw )

When I lived out the boondocks I met a farmer who, I was told later,
actually did do that. From pretty high up. Several people I asked confirmed
it. One of 'em told me he carried a picture of himself in the hospital bed
after that, just one big bruise, and he'd take it out to show people what
could happen when you screw up.

Some months later I was listening to the local radio station's call-in swap
and sell show, and he called in to tell everyone that if they build one of
those chimney cleaner things, the kind with the brush on a cable and
pulleys at both ends and a crank so you can send the chimney brush up and
down the chimney, that you shouldn't use nylon rope for the cable 'cause it
starts a chimney fire.

I think that fall did some permanent damage.

OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Manual for Tek 2465 Counter/Timer/DMM option? Steve J. Noll Electronics Repair 0 December 6th 03 11:55 PM
Be careful when dealing with Machine Manual Services Kory Hamzeh Metalworking 8 November 15th 03 04:21 PM
Needed: read head for older mini Acu-Rite scale david Metalworking 1 September 5th 03 03:35 AM