peter

Default Round windows

Hi,

I'd like some pictures or ideas for making round windows.
The house we are moving to is really slap dash and weird. Mainly made of
wood, with a lot of rock features. I reckon a few round windows would suit
the place.
I have googled. Found very little.

Ideas really welcome.

Thanks and cheers

Peter Pax

peter

"peter" wrote in message
u...
Hi,

I'd like some pictures or ideas for making round windows.
The house we are moving to is really slap dash and weird. Mainly made of
wood, with a lot of rock features. I reckon a few round windows would suit
the place.

The walls are wood veneer and wood lined.
A couple of the outer walls have wood cladding over wood cladding.

I have googled. Found very little.

Ideas really welcome.

Thanks and cheers

Peter Pax

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

peter wrote:
Hi,

I'd like some pictures or ideas for making round windows.
The house we are moving to is really slap dash and weird. Mainly made of
wood, with a lot of rock features. I reckon a few round windows would suit
the place.
I have googled. Found very little.

I tried "round windows" and got just shy of 9 million replies. Anyway, as a
start, the very first one I visited, Andersen, has a 400 series "circle window"
which might be what you want.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE