trainfan1

Default Sears Vac Filter Interchange Question...

It's time to replace the Red Stripe series filter in my vac.

I don't think Sears actually makes these vacs... do they? What filters
cross-reference to the red-stripe ones so I can get one w/o hiking in to
Sears... HD & Lowes are nearby... True Value & Ace are even closer.

Thanks, Rob
no(SPAM)vasys

trainfan1 wrote:
It's time to replace the Red Stripe series filter in my vac.

I don't think Sears actually makes these vacs... do they? What filters
cross-reference to the red-stripe ones so I can get one w/o hiking in to
Sears... HD & Lowes are nearby... True Value & Ace are even closer.

Thanks, Rob

Get the CleanStream filter. You won't be sorry. See:

http://www.cleanstream.com/store/3313209085.html

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
trainfan1

no(SPAM)vasys wrote:

trainfan1 wrote:

It's time to replace the Red Stripe series filter in my vac.

I don't think Sears actually makes these vacs... do they? What
filters cross-reference to the red-stripe ones so I can get one w/o
hiking in to Sears... HD & Lowes are nearby... True Value & Ace are
even closer.

Thanks, Rob

Get the CleanStream filter. You won't be sorry. See:

http://www.cleanstream.com/store/3313209085.html

It's already on order, but it's further away than even Sears. McFeelys
Square Drive has it on clearance for $21.75.

Rob
no(SPAM)vasys

trainfan1 wrote:

It's already on order, but it's further away than even Sears. McFeelys
Square Drive has it on clearance for $21.75.

Rob

From the CleanStream web site:

"CleanStream® wet/dry vacuum filters are sold through more than 4,000
retail stores in North America, as well as through woodworking and
specialty catalogs and on-line. Find your next CleanStream® filter at:
selected Home Depot locations, Sears, Lowe's, Menards, True Value,
Woodcraft, Woodworker's Supply, Lee Valley Tool (Canada) and MSC
Industrial. Call ahead--not all filters are stocked in all stores."

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)