Default Laminate Floors

Hi,
My husband and I plan to put laminate floors in our house. I made some
research and I had decided to go with WilsonArt Classic. However, when
I went to a store to order it, the salesman told me they've had
numerous problems with WilSonArt's warranty, so they no longer carry
it.
My questions a
1. Has anyone had any problems with WilsonArt - warranty and others.
2. What other brand would you recommend.
Thanks for your help,
Milena

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
My questions a
1. Has anyone had any problems with WilsonArt - warranty and others.
2. What other brand would you recommend.

IMO, WilsonArt is one of the best. I've had some installed for close to 10
y ears now and never had a problem. Get some specifics from the dealer
before turning the brand away. His opinion of "problems' may be that they
will not fix customer screwups.

Goin' with the crowd on this one. When I remodel a kitchen, entry or
any other part of the house where they want laminate floors, my floor
guy ONLY uses Wilsonart on my jobs.

Never even had any reason (knock on laminate) to have a warranty call
from the factory guys.

Robert

Robatoy

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

may be that they
will not fix customer screwups.

They have, in my business, fixed obvious customer screw-ups.
Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
My husband and I plan to put laminate floors in our house. I made some
research and I had decided to go with WilsonArt Classic. However, when
I went to a store to order it, the salesman told me they've had
numerous problems with WilSonArt's warranty, so they no longer carry
it.
My questions a
1. Has anyone had any problems with WilsonArt - warranty and others.
2. What other brand would you recommend.
Thanks for your help,
Milena

That is the reason commonly used by most vendors that want to change brands
that they sell. Telling the customer that they simply want to increase
profit margins usually does not sway the customer to still buy from him
when they learn that he no longer caries the brand that they want. Hearing
that there are warranty problems raises doubt with the customer as you have
witnessed first hand. Interesting that he did not mention that they had
problems with the product.