Default Bathroom vanities

I have 3 lots of 100 unassembled bathroom vanities. Size is 18" wide
16" deep 30" high, Allwood cabinet construction, Maple plywood interior
and exterior. Raised panel door. Light natural finish, Cabinet being
sold Ready To Assemble. I have seen people looking for suche items in
this group. If you think you may intrested please provide e-mail
address for more information.

Izzy

Robert Bonomi

In article .com,
wrote:
..... I have seen people looking for suche items in
this group. ....

I bet you can't name even _two_ such, in the last -ten- year

I CAN GET CULTURED MARBLE TOPS FOR THIS SIZE VANITIES

venting for additional bathroom davidmc Home Repair 6 April 25th 05 09:22 PM
Bathroom fans improperly vented jeff Home Repair 11 June 4th 04 05:30 PM
Bathroom Mirror. Terry Home Repair 2 May 2nd 04 10:42 PM
Wood Floor in Bathroom Rob Gray Home Repair 5 February 23rd 04 04:28 AM
Ventilation Problem in Bathroom Paula Home Ownership 5 October 11th 03 08:29 AM