Guess who

Default Cuting small pieces decision

Thanks to all for your time and ideas. I'm going the sanding disk
method. I didn't want to start one of those guess how dumb I am
contests, but I do now have a small backwards "L" indented in my
forehead. The "L" is for "Learner", and the fact that it's backwards
reminds me of the fact that sometimes I am. Yes, the sander is the
way to go, along with a guide for that as well. When I find the piece
of wood, I'm going to screw it to the workshop door.

Thanks again.