Default BBQ Side Table

Another request for a plan … groan, multiple groans.

I want to build a side table for the BBQ. Typical BBQ height [ ~30 ins
], slatted top and slatted shelf. About ~20 ins square. All Pine, to
be stained 'cedarish' color.
Any plans, anyone? Size not important, it's the idea and principle I
need,

Thanks.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
news:1118682425.9b84d537a5b1b777842b4dc0dde0748e@t eranews...
Another request for a plan . groan, multiple groans.

I want to build a side table for the BBQ. Typical BBQ height [ ~30 ins
], slatted top and slatted shelf. About ~20 ins square. All Pine, to
be stained 'cedarish' color.
Any plans, anyone? Size not important, it's the idea and principle I
need,

Just wing it. There are a couple of tables like you describe on my web
page. I have no plans, I just cut some boards to the length I wanted, spaced
them evenly on top of a square frame and added legs. I did use stainless
steel screws and an outdoor waterproof glue. Screws were countersunk and
plugged.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

bronzzy

why don't you just make a regular side or end table and attach wheels so
that it would be easily wheeled out of the way. That way you have a drawer
to keep the bbq liter and other things in. And the space under neath for
all the bigger tools.