Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mac davis

Default Lee Valley Customer Service

Since I believe in pats on the back as well as venting complaints, I had to post
this..

I've been shopping for a coring system for my new lathe and had decided on the
McNaughton setup...

I wanted to order it ASAP, but didn't understand what post size it came in...
damn, I hate to wait for something, once I decide to buy it.. *g*

I sent an email to customer service, explaining that my post measured 1" and
that 1" wasn't listed... did I measure wrong, or was the system not available
for a Jet 1442..

I was expecting a computer generated email saying that my email had been
received and would be answered soon... Instead, I got an email from Marty in
C.S. within an hour, explaining that I had measured correctly and that 1" was
standard, the system did fit my lathe, and that the sizes listed were optional
size posts..

I ordered it fairly late last night, and this morning there was already an order
confirmation email..
Later this morning, I received another email with shipping and tracking info..

This is my first L.V. order.. I read a lot about them here but never really
looked at their site..
I'm sure that after this experience, I'll look there first in the future...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing