Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
NoStop

Default Seeking Advice: bandsaw or table saw?

I'm interested in building some arbors out of red cedar. I'll be purchasing
rough 4x4's from a local sawmill. I'll need to rip some of these 4x4's
down. What is the better tool to invest in if I end up doing alot of this
type of work - a bandsaw or a table saw?

Thanks

--
Micro$oft OneCa
"When a company is run like the mafia why would you not expect them to