Herb Robinson

Default Question on selling magazines.

I'm getting ready to sell my collection of Wood magazines -- all issues from
one through one sixty three. My question is should I try selling all 163
issues in one batch or break them up. If I break them up, how many issues
in a batch -- 5, 10 25? Is there a better alternative than eBay? Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

bf

Herb Robinson wrote:
I'm getting ready to sell my collection of Wood magazines -- all issues from
one through one sixty three. My question is should I try selling all 163
issues in one batch or break them up. If I break them up, how many issues
in a batch -- 5, 10 25? Is there a better alternative than eBay? Any
suggestions will be appreciated.

If it were me, I wouldn't be too concerned about maxing out the price I
got for them, and I'd try to ebay them as a group.

But if you want to max out the cash you get for them, you'll probably
do better breaking them up. For example, people are more likely to
spend $20 on a group of 5 things than $100 on a group of 25 things,
even though the unit price is the same..

Slightly off topic: Question, Wood magazine, #1 issue. Cut it or leave it alo Glenna Rose Woodworking 8 January 15th 05 10:16 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM