Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David F. Eisan

Default Pretty Cherry Clock...

Some things only get better with age, cherry is one of those things.

I made this clock about a year and a half ago for my S.O. (aka shop helper)
and, um, I forgot about it, I never gave it to her. I was over at my parents
today (where my shop is) and was getting some things from my old room and I
noticed it under my old bed. Hey, where did this come from? Opps. How the
hell do you forget to give someone a clock that you made for them?

Oh well, I cleaned it up today, re-waxed it and will hang it at our place
tonight. I hope she likes it....

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clock2005.jpg

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/clock2005-1.jpg

David.