Default Wal-Mart Funny Joke

A middle aged woman went to a Wal-Mart service center and tells the
clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't
work. The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because she
bought it on 'special. The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store
manager in front of a growing crowd of customers. The manager goes to
the woman and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?" She explained the problem
with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund
because she bought it on special.

David Patnaude

"Joe" wrote in news:KKmne.27047$IC6.15578@attbi_s72:

I don't get it.

It helps to see the whole joke:
http://www.the-jokebox.com/php_new/j...=1&jokeid=2774
Chuck

I still don't get it.

jtpr

Here is the whole joke:

A middle aged woman went to a Wal-Mart service counter and tells the
clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't
work.

The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because she bought
it on 'special'.

Suddenly, the woman throws her arms up in the air and starts screaming!
"PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!!"

The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store manager in front of a
growing crowd of customers.

The manager goes to the woman and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?"

She explained the problem with the toaster, and he tells her that he
can't give her a refund because she bought it on special.

Once again, the woman throws her arms up in the air and starts
screaming, "PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES! PINCH MY NIPPLES!" And
doing so draws an even more HUGE crowd!

In shock, the store manager pleads, "Ma'am, why are you saying that?"

In a huff, the woman says, "BECAUSE, I LIKE TO HAVE MY NIPPLES PINCHED
WHEN I'M GETTING SCREWED!"

The crowd broke into applause and her money was quickly refunded!

Michael Daly

On 1-Jun-2005, "Joe" wrote:

I don't get it.

That's the 'no dirty words' version of the joke.

Mike

Lee Gordon

Did the punch line get cut off?

Apparently we are receiving this joke on special. Had we paid full price,
we would have gotten the whole joke.

Lee

Prometheus

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 21:57:09 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Were you in Slingblade?

Now, *that* was funny!

wrote in message
oups.com...
A middle aged woman went to a Wal-Mart service center and tells the
clerk she wants a refund for the toaster she bought because it won't
work. The clerk tells her that he can't give her a refund because she
bought it on 'special. The befuddled clerk ran away to get the store
manager in front of a growing crowd of customers. The manager goes to
the woman and asks, "Ma'am what's wrong?" She explained the problem
with the toaster, and he tells her that he can't give her a refund
because she bought it on special.

Dave Hinz

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:39:29 GMT, Michael Daly wrote:
On 1-Jun-2005, "Joe" wrote:

I don't get it.

That's the 'no dirty words' version of the joke.

"nipples" is a dirty word now?

Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~

In article LvHne.3680$x96.2035@attbi_s72,
"Joe" writes:
were they hard nipples?

For sure, after all that pintching...

--
Chris Richmond | I don't speak for Intel & vise versa

Richard Clements

On 1-Jun-2005, "Joe" wrote:

I don't get it.

That's the 'no dirty words' version of the joke.

"nipples" is a dirty word now?

why is "nipples" a dirty word, when I was in High school I had a summer job
that I spent a lot of time looking for and fetching the right kind of
nipples, big ones, small ones, long ones, and short ones, you name It I had
to deal with them. granted I worked for a boiler company, and they where
pipe nipples, but nipples none the less.

Richard

--
if corn oil is made from corn, and olive oil is made from olives, where dose
baby oil come from?
Roy Smith

In article ,
Ba r r y wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:05:16 -0600, Richard Clements
wrote:

why is "nipples" a dirty word, when I was in High school I had a summer job
that I spent a lot of time looking for and fetching the right kind of
nipples, big ones, small ones, long ones, and short ones, you name It I had
to deal with them. granted I worked for a boiler company, and they where
pipe nipples, but nipples none the less.

What about rubber nipples?

Barry

Dirtyness depends on context. Remember George Carlin's, "It's OK to prick
your finger, but ...."
Philip Lewis

Ba r r y writes:
What about rubber nipples?

or rubber walrus protectors?[*]

--
be safe.
flip

Leon

"Lee Gordon" wrote in message
Did the punch line get cut off?

Apparently we are receiving this joke on special. Had we paid full price,
we would have gotten the whole joke.

If you use the pirated version of any thing you stand the chance of not
getting the whole thing. :~)

Dave Balderstone

In article , Philip Lewis
wrote:

[*] 5 Honor points if you know what i'm talking about.

You look like a man who could really use some rubber nipples...

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
gary

"Lee Gordon" wrote in message
Did the punch line get cut off?

Apparently we are receiving this joke on special. Had we paid full price,
we would have gotten the whole joke.

Or it was "factory reconditioned" like a spindle sander I recently bought.
After two months, I'm still waiting on all the parts.

Gary

Lee Valley duct tape: Red Green joke? _firstname_@lr_dot_los-gatos_dot_ca.us Woodworking 39 January 29th 05 05:00 AM
eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Metalworking 7 December 22nd 04 09:47 PM
eScrew Dave Jackson Woodworking 1 December 21st 04 01:54 AM
Funny story about metal [email protected] Metalworking 10 December 20th 04 05:26 PM
Funny story about repair [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 20th 04 03:35 AM