Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LIWoodworker

Default Mount Rockler Router Table To Steel Leg Stand??

Hi Folks,

I just purchased the Rockler Large Plate Router Table with the Steel
Table Leg Stand.

The quality appears to be very good, however I did not find any
assembly instructions in the box. :-(

I put the stand together -- that was easy enough -- but now I want to
attach the table to the stand and I am not sure how.

I have no directions and no hardware.

I'm guessing I should screw the table to the stand from underneath.
However, I believe the table is made from MDF, and I have heard that
MDF does not hold screws well.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Here are links to the table and the stand -

http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...rings_id=10593

http://www.rockler.com/findit.cfm?page=10276

THANKS & HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND! :-)