Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John Moorhead

Default design cad, turbo cad

Folks -

I am learning, slowly, how to run the school's ShopBot CNC setup, but don't
like using artCAD, which came with the machine. I have both turbo and
design cad for my own use but really haven't gotten started learning them
yet. Do any of you have a preference, if so, why, and also, if you can
recommend any tutorials or websites that might make the learning curve less
of a cliff like apparition on my monitor, I'd be much abliged.

Any leads? TIA

John Moorhead