Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Upscale

Default Senco or Porter Cable

From: "Bill Davis Jr"
Subject: Buying a Brad Nailer
Date: May 8, 2005 20:09

I am trying to decide between two brad nailers. A Porter Cable BN200A
and a Senco FP25XP.

I have the Porter Cable FN250. I chose it for the nail gun to give me the
most choices of length for a single gun. Never had a problem in the years
I've had it. Can't comment on Senco, never had an opportunity to use one.

Porter Cable Bammer Cordless Nailer - BEWARE David Rhoades Woodworking 7 June 7th 21 08:17 PM
Porter Cable 7518 Router- Brand New - Just Died Scott Willett Woodworking 9 February 27th 05 05:04 PM
Porter Cable Mike Reed Woodworking 3 January 25th 05 07:03 PM
slightly OT NTL/Telewest cable descrambler ntldescrambler UK diy 10 August 26th 04 03:25 PM
Hot Collet on Porter Cable 7518 DonkeyHody Woodworking 8 May 10th 04 12:50 AM