Highspeed

Default Delta Canada not in Guelph?

I was just lurking around a forum and read a reply that indicated the
Delta/PC place is closed in Guelph. Is this true? I was just thinking
about going to see if they had a factory outlet.

Thanks for the info.

Lars

Highspeed wrote:
I was just lurking around a forum and read a reply that indicated the

Delta/PC place is closed in Guelph. Is this true? I was just

thinking
about going to see if they had a factory outlet.

Dunno about the being closed. Drove by a few weeks ago and the signs
were still up on their building, and there was no obvious for sale
sign.

They never had a factory outlet, but once a year they did a garage
sale, in the spring as I recall. I went maybe 15 years ago. It
couldn't have been too impressive since I can't remember what was
there.

I spoke to a factory rep at a woodshow a couple of years ago and he
said their garage sales weren't so good because they sell all the
refurb/discontinued stuff to their dealers at a big discount who then
hold their own sales.

Their Canadian number is (800) 463-3582. They could tell you if
they're doing a garage sale this year.

Good luck,

Tim