leonard

Default ducting for the shop

I'm looking for the best price for some economy metal piping and fittings
for a small home shop. the local guy here (Baltimore/Washington) wants
519.00 which may be a good price but I nothing else to compare with it.

Len

Edwin Pawlowski

"leonard" wrote in message
I'm looking for the best price for some economy metal piping and fittings
for a small home shop. the local guy here (Baltimore/Washington) wants
519.00 which may be a good price but I nothing else to compare with it.

Len

You should be able to find it for $475

Markndawoods

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news

"leonard" wrote in message
I'm looking for the best price for some economy metal piping and fittings
for a small home shop. the local guy here (Baltimore/Washington) wants
519.00 which may be a good price but I nothing else to compare with it.

Len

You should be able to find it for $475

Naw, more like, $460 I think

Bob G.

On Sun, 1 May 2005 00:00:30 -0400, "leonard"
wrote:

I'm looking for the best price for some economy metal piping and fittings
for a small home shop. the local guy here (Baltimore/Washington) wants
519.00 which may be a good price but I nothing else to compare with it.

Len

Rather Large area....(Baltimore/Washington)....and you did not offer
any specifics on how much metal piping...duct work?... air lines? you
need.

BUT you got a quote rom one source now just call some other
suppliers.. and compare...

Bob G.

leonard

sorry what other suppliers?