Ted Evans

Default General M480 jointer Bridgewood M BW-16PV planer

Does anyone in this group have any breakdown information on a General M480
8" jointer and/or a Bridgewood M BW-16PV 16" planer? I am replaceing the
cutter heads with Byrd heads and would feel more comfortably if I had some
instructions for the job. If you have a resource for this information and
would share it, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Ted

Ted Evans wrote:
Does anyone in this group have any breakdown information on a General

M480
8" jointer and/or a Bridgewood M BW-16PV 16" planer? I am

replaceing the
cutter heads with Byrd heads and would feel more comfortably if I had

some
instructions for the job.

If you contact General (www.general.ca) they'll mail you a manual for
the jointer. It's pretty rudimentary, but does contain an exploded
view and parts list. Bridgewood would likely do the same for you.
Whether this would be of any more use than what Byrd should provide
would have to be seen.

Good luck,

Tim