Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BigDaddy

Default Old Delta Band saw help. and Gloat

I just recieved a Delta band saw and am trying to get some information for
it.
I was told it was made in the 1950-60's
It is cast iron. Probably industrial model as it is large. The distance from
the bottom of the lower wheel to the top of the upper wheel is 41 inches.
I was given the saw for free because the man's wife wanted to park in the
garage and he has never used it. It belonged to his grandfather.
Where can I get info on this saw.

He also tried to sell me a Craftsman 12" wood lathe, model # 113 23800 and
ended up giving it to me when I told him I wouldn't pay money for it.

Don