BobS

Gee... free bandsaw and a free lathe and now you want others to tell you
where to try and find free information. Try Delta and Sears. The BS will
have a model number and a serial number. Delta may even send you a free
manual after you dial their toll-free number. Now would you like someone to
tell you how to use the tools too...?

"BigDaddy" wrote in message
I just recieved a Delta band saw and am trying to get some information for
it.
I was told it was made in the 1950-60's
It is cast iron. Probably industrial model as it is large. The distance
from the bottom of the lower wheel to the top of the upper wheel is 41
inches.
I was given the saw for free because the man's wife wanted to park in the
garage and he has never used it. It belonged to his grandfather.
Where can I get info on this saw.

He also tried to sell me a Craftsman 12" wood lathe, model # 113 23800 and
ended up giving it to me when I told him I wouldn't pay money for it.

Don