SwampBug

Default cabinet

Sometime back someone here posted pics, of a very neat, well built, =
cabinet they built with rounded corners and everything. I would =
appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of =
course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build =
soon. TIA.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Allyn Vaughn

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:17:37 -0500, "SwampBug"
wrote:

Sometime back someone here posted pics, of a very neat, well built, cabinet they built with rounded corners and everything. I would appreciate a link or pics reposted so I can get a closer look. And of course, permission to copy the design for a router base I may build soon. TIA.

Would this be the one you are talking about?

http://www.woodcentral.com/shots/shot666.shtml

Allyn
SwampBug

That looks like it. . .now if I could get a "closer" look. . .s
Thanks!
--=20
SwampBug