J T

Default I STILL AT'NT DEAD

Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again.
Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.
http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm

The older kid finally came up with some 2X4 scraps for me. I'll be
gluing them together and starting on a new Tiki soon. Think I'm gonna
get a bit more creative about the design this time. It'll still be 3-4'
tall, and painted when it's done.

Got my Car Craft and WoodenBoat magzines in the mail today. Life
is basically good. LOL

Once I get the Tiki done I'll pass along a pichur.

Later

JOAT
The light at the end of the tunnel is the fairy Clinkerbell.

LRod

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

jo4hn

J T wrote:
Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again.
Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.
http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm

[snip]

You couldn't prove it by your pitchur. Mebbe a visit to the ol'
sawbones is in order...
zorp,
jo4hn
Vito Kuhn

"J T" wrote:

Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again.
Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.
http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm

The older kid finally came up with some 2X4 scraps for me. I'll be
gluing them together and starting on a new Tiki soon. Think I'm gonna
get a bit more creative about the design this time. It'll still be 3-4'
tall, and painted when it's done.

Got my Car Craft and WoodenBoat magzines in the mail today. Life
is basically good. LOL

Once I get the Tiki done I'll pass along a pichur.

Later

JOAT
The light at the end of the tunnel is the fairy Clinkerbell.

It is good to hear that you are well.
Dave Balderstone

He wasn't misspelling AIN'T.

Have a mug of scumble. It's made from apples... well, mostly from
apples... and it'll settle you down. Or not...

http://ozdw.homes.com.au/carpe.shtml

djb

--
One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

WillR

J T wrote:
Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again.
Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.
http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm

The older kid finally came up with some 2X4 scraps for me. I'll be
gluing them together and starting on a new Tiki soon. Think I'm gonna
get a bit more creative about the design this time. It'll still be 3-4'
tall, and painted when it's done.

Got my Car Craft and WoodenBoat magzines in the mail today. Life
is basically good. LOL

Once I get the Tiki done I'll pass along a pichur.

Later

JOAT
The light at the end of the tunnel is the fairy Clinkerbell.

Hereby nominated for "Post of The year"

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
Upscale

"jo4hn" wrote in message news:OVRae.12626

it's an age thing, bro..
my wife says that I'm "aged to perfection".. lol

Izzat the same thing as "old fart"?

Maybe it's the same as an old wine that's just about to turn sour.

J T

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

This is for "just in case".

JOAT
A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.
- Brander Matthews

Upscale

"J T" wrote in message
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

This is for "just in case".

Nah! I'm looking for a wooden one powered by rare earth magnets.

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:27:43 -0400, the inscrutable "Norman D. Crow"
spake:

"jo4hn" wrote in message
Izzat the same thing as "old fart"?

I believe you coined the acronym "JAFOF" when you submitted your picture for
the wRECk rogues gallery Jo4hn.

Heh heh heh.

(Just Another Fat Old Fart)

I'm reading "Eat Fat, Lose Weight" (Gittleman) now while I wait for
"Eat Fat, Lose Fat" (Fallon/Enig) from the Leebrary. Interesting
schtuff, Maynard. Both show how MAN has gained immense weight since
switching to the low-fat/no-fat diet. Gittleman quotes Enig's work.

You JAFOFs need to take up Neander Wooddorking, y'know.

Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services
There is no try. --Yoda * http://www.diversify.com
Paul Kierstead

Larry Jaques wrote:
Interesting
schtuff, Maynard. Both show how MAN has gained immense weight since
switching to the low-fat/no-fat diet. Gittleman quotes Enig's work.

Don't suppose the sittin-on-yer-ass trend instead of getting up and
walking over to a friends to shoot the **** has anything to do with it?
Or all the sit-down jobs. Or the fact that food has gotten immensely
cheap and plentiful (in the the developed world, esp NA). Or that many
of the fats we do use are pretty horrid and probably are much harder to
burn off. Or any other number of reasons most of us are getting
overweight. We switched to low fat 'cause we were getting fat; it didn't
make us fat. We continued to get fat because just going low-fat is
insufficient.

Bah.

PK

Gus

J T wrote:
Figured I'd better check back in, before someone e-mailed me again.
Here's a picture to prove it. Scroll down bit too.
http://www.usna54.net/donsong.htm

Who gives a flyin' freep?

I AT'NT DEAD J T Woodworking 46 April 12th 05 05:46 PM
Ever turn a dead leprechaun?!? Birchy Woodturning 3 December 27th 04 01:33 AM
Dead Leprechaun Coffins [email protected] Woodworking 1 December 22nd 04 07:16 AM
SmartUPS dead? Hactar Electronics Repair 7 February 14th 04 07:53 PM
Dead Mobile Simon Electronics Repair 1 August 20th 03 05:24 PM