Default Amazing Pyrographic Web Site

Check this out ---

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html

Comprehensive, informative, and well written.

mac davis

On 19 Apr 2005 04:46:29 -0700, wrote:

Check this out ---

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html

Comprehensive, informative, and well written.

it is all that... and cleverly done..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
WillR

mac davis wrote:
On 19 Apr 2005 04:46:29 -0700, wrote:

Check this out ---

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html

Comprehensive, informative, and well written.

it is all that... and cleverly done..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

And apparently many other people enjoyed it. It has, unfortunately,
exceeded its transfer allowance.

Mac: I hold you personally responsible for this. LOL

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
Bill C.

wrote in message
.com on Tuesday 19 April
2005 07:46 am:

Check this out ---

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html

Comprehensive, informative, and well written.

Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information.

Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please try again later.
http://

mac davis

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:50:40 -0400, WillR
wrote:

mac davis wrote:
On 19 Apr 2005 04:46:29 -0700, wrote:

Check this out ---

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/4029/index.html

Comprehensive, informative, and well written.

it is all that... and cleverly done..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

And apparently many other people enjoyed it. It has, unfortunately,
exceeded its transfer allowance.

Mac: I hold you personally responsible for this. LOL

you're right, Will.. I never should have given my wife that link.. lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:19:04 -0500, Dan Valleskey wrote:

whoa- for a minute there, I thought you said "pornographic web site".

What, you mean they've got porn on computers now?

WillR

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:19:04 -0500, Dan Valleskey wrote:

whoa- for a minute there, I thought you said "pornographic web site".

What, you mean they've got porn on computers now?

That was what I thought I read the first time. Did a double take.

Of course I checked and there was nothing about staining cherries or I
would have complained. blush

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek