tom

Default Dermatitis from Ash?

http://old.mendelu.cz/~horacek/toxic.htm
You're not alone!

Old Nick

On 12 Apr 2005 21:30:17 -0700, "tom" wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

But it's in alphabetical order and ash is not shown, afaics (did not
see the OP. Not sure why. Your post makes no reference)

http://old.mendelu.cz/~horacek/toxic.htm
You're not alone!

************************************************** ****************************************
WHY _ARE_ WE HERE?

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music

!!
")
_/ )
( )
_//- \__/
tom

Old Nick wrote:
On 12 Apr 2005 21:30:17 -0700, "tom" wrote
something
......and in reply I say!:

But it's in alphabetical order and ash is not shown, afaics (did not
see the OP. Not sure why. Your post makes no reference)

http://old.mendelu.cz/~horacek/toxic.htm
You're not alone!

Sorry, should have quoted
Hmm, maybe he IS alone!

Dan Valleskey

can't see the whole post here- but I do get a reaction from ash.
Lung/ breathing troubles. I get a cough that lasts for 3 weeks.

****es me off too, I have 7 or 8 nice ash boards here.

-Dan V.