jack96620

Default Wanted rockler miter saw plans

I am looking to build this rockler miter saw stand and extensions.

see picture
http://images.rockler.com/Rockler/images/21559-lg.jpg

I am looking for the plans to build this portable mitersaw table and
extensions. I think this is a great project and I really want to build one.
I especially like the saw horse for a stand and tool free assembly and
disassembly.

Rockler is out of the track and flipstops, that includes the plans to build
the tool -free Chop saw table and extensions that fits a solid sawhorse or
the Stablemate 36'' stand. They have the Hardware kit to connect three
extensions but no plans on how to build the table or extensions. I have been
calling the 800 # for 3 months and still they don't know when they are going
to get more T track and flipstops that includes the plans.

Thank You for your help

Jack

Steve Decker

jack96620 wrote:
[...]

See my message on a.b.p.w

Steve

jack96620

never mind I figured out what A.B.P.W.

jack96620 wrote:
[...]

Advice wanted on woodworking plans on CD Jake Woodworking 9 January 26th 05 07:48 PM
WANTED "Power wagon" or powered dump plans Pedroman Metalworking 4 March 13th 04 02:14 AM
table saw adjustment: how anal? Silvan Woodworking 88 March 6th 04 03:38 PM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 12:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 03:57 AM