Jake

Default Advice wanted on woodworking plans on CD

Has anyone purchased woodworking plans on CD's? I'd like to know the CD
titles you've used, and your rating of the software. I'm looking for
ideas from the software more so than specifics on how to build. I'd be
just as content looking at hundreds of pics for ideas.
Recommendations?

On 22 Jan 2005 07:51:11 -0800, "Jake" wrote:

Has anyone purchased woodworking plans on CD's? I'd like to know the CD
titles you've used, and your rating of the software. I'm looking for
ideas from the software more so than specifics on how to build. I'd be
just as content looking at hundreds of pics for ideas.
Recommendations?

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?safe=images&as_ugroup=rec.woodworking&as_us ubject=plans%20on%20CD&lr=&hl=en
tillius

Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on eBay.
Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...kinglinks.html

JLarsson

tillius wrote:
Warning: Don't waste your money on 150,000+ woodworking plans on

eBay.
Get more for free - links to a huge number of woodworking plans:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...kinglinks.html

That link appears to be outdated. Got another?

Jon Larsson

tillius

sorry: Here's the correct link:
http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_ste...worklinks.html

Tillman

WoodchuckCanuck

Try http://www.freewoodworkingplans.info

tillius

Thanks, I've added a link to your site on mine. I didn't steal your
links, just linked directly to your home page.

David

Try also: www.bricomagic.com

Jake

This should keep me busy a while poking around. Thanks!

mac davis

On 22 Jan 2005 07:51:11 -0800, "Jake" wrote:

Has anyone purchased woodworking plans on CD's? I'd like to know the CD
titles you've used, and your rating of the software. I'm looking for
ideas from the software more so than specifics on how to build. I'd be
just as content looking at hundreds of pics for ideas.
Recommendations?

I bought one on ebay... 10,000 plans...

it was worth the $10 for a few things that I hadn't seen, but most
were old plans that you can get free (JOAT!!!!!)...
One whole section of plans on the cd were links to free plans on the
web... lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

*** Mini-FAQ for rec.woodworking # 129 - Trial P van Rijckevorsel Woodworking 2 January 18th 05 03:18 PM
New to Woodworking Advice on First Tools FGG Woodworking 20 September 11th 04 01:12 AM
Woodworking Plans wgray Woodworking 0 February 27th 04 02:10 AM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM
*** Mini FAQ *** 138 David F. Eisan Woodworking 1 November 23rd 03 07:15 PM