MikeG

Default Anyone heard from JOAT lately?

Mike

skeezics

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 09:07:27 GMT, "MikeG"
wrote:

Mike

ya know i was thinkin bout askin this same question for a couple days
but just had not got to it. have not seen a post from him since the
april fools day massacre. thats when i just deleted the whole group
and started over. well how bout it JOAT? you out there? hope you aint
gone to the great INSPIRATION in the sky...there that should wake the
old goat an get him back here where he belongs!! lol :-]

skeez
Charles Spitzer

send him a piece of mail

"MikeG" wrote in message
nk.net...
Mike

Patriarch

skeezics wrote in
:

wrote:

Mike

ya know i was thinkin bout askin this same question for a couple days
but just had not got to it. have not seen a post from him since the
april fools day massacre. thats when i just deleted the whole group
and started over. well how bout it JOAT? you out there? hope you aint
gone to the great INSPIRATION in the sky...there that should wake the
old goat an get him back here where he belongs!! lol :-]

skeez

I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my
mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and
kilts (don't ask)

Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his
activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.

Patriarch
Dave in Fairfax

Patriarch wrote:
I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my
mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and
kilts (don't ask)
Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his
activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.

Great minds and all that. Someone WHO'S ALLOWED TO (hehehe) send
him a ping and see what the problem is.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

no(SPAM)vasys

Charles Spitzer wrote:

send him a piece of mail

That would do it! ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)
Dave Jackson

been wunderin about him myself, no inspiration = no projects! --dave

"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Charles Spitzer wrote:

send him a piece of mail

That would do it! ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

(Remove -SPAM- to send email)

Dave Balderstone

In article et, Dave
Jackson wrote:

been wunderin about him myself, no inspiration = no projects! --dave

His web site is down...

skeezics

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 17:10:10 GMT, Dave in Fairfax
wrote:

Patriarch wrote:
I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my
mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and
kilts (don't ask)
Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his
activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.

Great minds and all that. Someone WHO'S ALLOWED TO (hehehe) send
him a ping and see what the problem is.

Dave in Fairfax

I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?

skeez
skeezics

wrote:

Patriarch wrote:
I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my
mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and
kilts (don't ask)
Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his
activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.

Great minds and all that. Someone WHO'S ALLOWED TO (hehehe) send
him a ping and see what the problem is.

Dave in Fairfax

I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?

skeez

never mind. i found it. duh!!!! droped him a line ill let y'all know
if it turns up a response.

skeez

Dave in Fairfax

skeezics wrote:
I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?
skeez

never mind. i found it. duh!!!! droped him a line ill let y'all know
if it turns up a response.
skeez

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna
throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being
down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/
Wood Butcher

Look on the positive side.
He may have won the lottery, **** canned his web-tv,
and is trying to figure out his new 500GHz Dell with
the OC-3 fiber optic connection. All the while laughing
like hell at his kids with their hands out.

Art

"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message
skeezics wrote:
I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?
skeez

never mind. i found it. duh!!!! droped him a line ill let y'all know
if it turns up a response.
skeez

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna
throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being
down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
use:
daveldr at att dot net
American Association of Woodturners
http://www.woodturner.org
Capital Area Woodturners
http://www.capwoodturners.org/
PATINA
http://www.Patinatools.org/

CW

Thankfully, no.

"MikeG" wrote in message
nk.net...
Mike

Dave in Fairfax

Patriarch wrote:
I suspect JOAT would be the same fella, even with $5M in the bank. And
that ain't bad.

You may have missed it, he replied in a seperate thred yesterday.

Dave in Fairfax