Deborah Kelly

Default Palmgren 84261 6-1/8" Benchtop Jointer with Dust Collection

I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of this brand or have this
jointer it is the one I'm thinking of getting. I found it on amazon for
$250, it only has 6 reviews five of them where five stars one was a four
star.

And feedback on this product will be helpful thak you

Deborah

Thomas D. Ireland

If Palmgren is making tools for Craftsman you might be interested to know
that here in Canada, Sears was advertising this brand new for $200CDN (On
Sale). I was hard pressed to justify spending $500CDN for an anvil type
when I could do the work with a flush trim bit and a router or a portable
planer/shaper. $200 makes this piece of equipment affordable so now I am
rethinking the idea. Hope this helps!

Tom

Rick Cox ) wrote: : Palmgren is making tools for craftsman,
: Specifically I know that the Craftsman 15" lathe is a Palmgren.

: ...
: