Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Gate delivery Hot dipped Galvanized

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That looks GREAT!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thank You,
It was a fun project.
John

"Leon" wrote in message

That looks GREAT!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Well done on everything. Like the way the pickets aren't jammed
together, and the arc is an elegant touch.

Gate was a little much for my taste at first, but it grows on you.

You do excellent work, amigo!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hello,
Yes, the Gate does seem out of place......but, this house is right on the
ocean bluff, and you can hear the ocean waves and sea lions barking.
Seagulls in the air, Blue Herons, and coastal fog rolling in and out. The
area, helps define the gate.
It is a scene I have visited, diving under water, when a wave passes over.
The kelp is thrown one way, as well as yourself.....
as the force passes.
john

"Swingman" wrote in message

Well done on everything. Like the way the pickets aren't jammed
together, and the arc is an elegant touch.

Gate was a little much for my taste at first, but it grows on you.

You do excellent work, amigo!

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://www.google.com/+eWoodShop
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message

Outstanding work, Jloo. Did you have a hand in the design?

Dave in SoTex

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

This is the design I drew.
After about 2 dozen or so.