Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OK, I made a go" da" mistake...lighten up

I would love to see some "wood" projects......
jeeesh
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 12/13/2012 6:58 PM, jloomis wrote:
I would love to see some "wood" projects......
jeeesh

LOL ... and you're about the only one who posts them here any more.

When you see someone looking for conflict, walk away; the battle they're
fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Thanks, yes this newsgroup is a bit sad.
The photo group I go on, is always active, and intelligent.
Sometimes we post in error.
I try not to but computers can be overwhelming sometimes.
Like tonight. The router went blinko.....
Dare I mention that.....that is taboo.
I have to go to the "Computer Group"
Almost like a religion.
What would happen if a Muslim went into a Christian church.

"Swingman" wrote in message
news
On 12/13/2012 6:58 PM, jloomis wrote:
I would love to see some "wood" projects......
jeeesh

LOL ... and you're about the only one who posts them here any more.

When you see someone looking for conflict, walk away; the battle they're
fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 16:58:07 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

I would love to see some "wood" projects......
jeeesh

Personally, I think of these groups as a "woodworking community"
rather than stricktly "woodworking". OT posts, within reason, are
fine with me, as long as the OT posts are about woodworking or
woodworkers and labeled.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 17:23:49 -0800, "jloomis"
Thanks, yes this newsgroup is a bit sad.

Maybe, but it's very convenient to have it as a backup for binary
posts to the rec.