Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default OK, I made a go" da" mistake...lighten up

Thanks, yes this newsgroup is a bit sad.
The photo group I go on, is always active, and intelligent.
Sometimes we post in error.
I try not to but computers can be overwhelming sometimes.
Like tonight. The router went blinko.....
Dare I mention that.....that is taboo.
I have to go to the "Computer Group"
Almost like a religion.
What would happen if a Muslim went into a Christian church.

"Swingman" wrote in message
news
On 12/13/2012 6:58 PM, jloomis wrote:
I would love to see some "wood" projects......
jeeesh

LOL ... and you're about the only one who posts them here any more.

When you see someone looking for conflict, walk away; the battle they're
fighting isn't with you, it is with themselves.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net