Woodworking Plans and Photos (alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking) - Show off or just share photos of your hard work.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 392
Default Right into the sun.

Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john
  #2   Report Post  
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 12,155
Default Right into the sun.

On 12/13/2012 12:51 PM, jloomis wrote:
Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john

Remarkably well done considering the sun!
  #3   Report Post  
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 392
Default Right into the sun.

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes me
hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so to
speak.
john

"Leon" wrote in message
...

On 12/13/2012 12:51 PM, jloomis wrote:
Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john

Remarkably well done considering the sun!

  #4   Report Post  
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,350
Default Right into the sun.


"jloomis" wrote:

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes
me hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so
to speak.

-------------------------------------------------
As a committee of one, please keep it up.

Lew



  #5   Report Post  
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,710
Default Right into the sun.

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"jloomis" wrote:

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes
me hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so
to speak.

-------------------------------------------------
As a committee of one, please keep it up.


That's a funny position coming from the one who decided it was up to him to
moderate the postings on the sister group to this one.

--

-Mike-



Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"