Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Right into the sun.

Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 12/13/2012 12:51 PM, jloomis wrote:
Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john

Remarkably well done considering the sun!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes me
hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so to
speak.
john

"Leon" wrote in message

On 12/13/2012 12:51 PM, jloomis wrote:
Could not do too much but grin and snap.
john

Remarkably well done considering the sun!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote:

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes
me hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so
to speak.

As a committee of one, please keep it up.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
"jloomis" wrote:

This not being a photo group, and also my mistake in posting, makes
me hesitate with a reply.
(but)
Thank You, I just bought a Nikon D7000 and am learning the ropes so
to speak.

As a committee of one, please keep it up.

That's a funny position coming from the one who decided it was up to him to
moderate the postings on the sister group to this one.

--

-Mike-