Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Greene and Green Table -- 2nd try - 1 attachment

See how this one goes thru

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5151.JPG (976.6 KB, 56 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mr. Lucky wrote:
See how this one goes thru

That's better. Fine looking table.

--
G.W. Ross

You've certainly got smooth skin -
between the wrinkles, that is.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mr. Lucky wrote:

See how this one goes thru

You posted a y-encoded picture which is something that not all newsreaders
can decode, so you've limited your viewing audience. My reader can't decode
them, so I could not view the picture, but I will say this was probably the
biggest y-encoded file I've ever seen. It took several minutes for my
reader to load all of the y-encoded gibberish.

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
Mr. Lucky wrote:

See how this one goes thru

You posted a y-encoded picture which is something that not all newsreaders
can decode, so you've limited your viewing audience. My reader can't decode
them, so I could not view the picture, but I will say this was probably the
biggest y-encoded file I've ever seen. It took several minutes for my
reader to load all of the y-encoded gibberish.

In my case the gibberish does not exist and no indication of its existence.