Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

Attached Thumbnails
ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time-workbench-woodsmith-shop-vise-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hey Joe (where you goin' with that gun in your hand...), explain to me the
purpose of the T. I see the pic but I just can't get my head around why the
T. Call me slow...

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Joe wrote:

That is a nice concept Joe. I'm not sure whether I'd like to run my 8"
grinder on those terms or not.

Thanks for sharing!

Bill
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

Yes. A definite "lock-down" would be handy for most bench attached items.

Some danger can be involved for tools that could "jump", like a jammed
grinder or a vice that has a lot of tension on it on a vertical angle.

Perhaps some locking clip could do all that. The portability is just too
precious to discount.

----