DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/342004-attn-bill-t-attachment-time.html)

Joe June 6th 12 02:36 AM

ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

1 Attachment(s)

Mike Marlow[_2_] June 6th 12 02:42 AM

ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

Hey Joe (where you goin' with that gun in your hand...), explain to me the
purpose of the T. I see the pic but I just can't get my head around why the
T. Call me slow...

--

-Mike-

Bill[_37_] June 6th 12 08:48 PM

ATTN:Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

Joe wrote:

That is a nice concept Joe. I'm not sure whether I'd like to run my 8"
grinder on those terms or not.

Thanks for sharing!

Bill

Josepi[_23_] June 10th 12 06:08 PM

Bill - 'T' - with attachment this time

Yes. A definite "lock-down" would be handy for most bench attached items.

Some danger can be involved for tools that could "jump", like a jammed
grinder or a vice that has a lot of tension on it on a vertical angle.

Perhaps some locking clip could do all that. The portability is just too
precious to discount.

----