Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Pics of some turnings

Here are a few of my efforts at turning. I would welcome any comments.
Tom

Attached Thumbnails
Pics of some turnings-turnings-007-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 11/8/2011 12:24 PM, Tom wrote:
Here are a few of my efforts at turning. I would welcome any comments.
Tom

How about a picture that is in focus.. ;~(
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 18:24:08 -0000, "Tom"
wrote:

Here are a few of my efforts at turning. I would welcome any comments.

Over what period of time were these made?
It looks like you are very prolific.

House reno pics, soffit detail question. (w/pics) David F. Eisan Woodworking Plans and Photos 29 September 14th 07 02:14 PM
House reno pics, soffit detail question. (w/pics) David F. Eisan Woodworking 4 September 10th 07 02:50 PM
From rec.crafts.woodturning: Dusty's turnings - dusty's turnings.jpg mac davis Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 September 6th 07 06:08 PM
Segmented Turnings nickwn Woodturning 2 July 4th 04 04:18 PM
my first turnings. Dan Cordes Woodturning 4 January 18th 04 01:23 AM