Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Almost finished the top unit - Top_unit.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Almost finished the top unit - Top_unit.jpg (1/1)-top_unit-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Neat.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Love the beaded door look, and nice wood detail under and on sides.
nice work.
john

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:53:12 -0800, "jloomis" wrote:

Love the beaded door look, and nice wood detail under and on sides.
nice work.
john
wrote in message
.. .

Thanks!

This thing has taken far more hours than I had thought it would.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 20:50:40 -0800, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Neat.

Lew

Thanks!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:
!

This thing has taken far more hours than I had thought it would.

--------------------------------
Basics of projects:

Costs and time grow exponentially from first estimates.

That's life.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote in message

Very nice! and a very interesting choice in hinges.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:09:21 -0600, "Leon" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Very nice! and a very interesting choice in hinges.

Thanks!

The final color will be quite dark, those hinges won't be so prominent. I may
re-paint them as well...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Sorry, but I have to be honest, rope twists don't go with black iron hinges
and pine cabinets.

David.

wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 08:09:21 -0600, "Leon" wrote:

wrote in message
. ..

Very nice! and a very interesting choice in hinges.

Thanks!

The final color will be quite dark, those hinges won't be so prominent. I
may
re-paint them as well...

Almost finished the top unit - Top_unit.jpg (0/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 March 11th 11 03:15 AM
How Do You Know When It's Finished Tom Watson Woodworking 5 July 4th 09 12:16 AM
It's finished Lowell Holmes Woodworking Plans and Photos 16 April 29th 08 04:25 AM
Finished! Nigel Molesworth UK diy 3 December 27th 05 09:51 AM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM