Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default For Bill

All my tools are on mobile bases as they are parked in one bay of a 3
car garage. This is the DP version, 24" x 24" overall. I would have
made it larger, but this was all the real estate I had between other
tools. The mobile base hardware was from HF when they had a sale years
ago. Their current style is a little different, but still less than
$40. The aux table is from Rockler.

Attached Thumbnails
For Bill-img_3108-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Doug Winterburn wrote in news:4d289ae7$0$19590
:

All my tools are on mobile bases as they are parked in one bay of a 3
car garage. This is the DP version, 24" x 24" overall. I would have
made it larger, but this was all the real estate I had between other
tools. The mobile base hardware was from HF when they had a sale years
ago. Their current style is a little different, but still less than
$40. The aux table is from Rockler.

I like the addition of the stop. I'm constantly marking whatever piece of
wood I'm using for a fence to try to make consistent holes.

Puckdropper
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2011-01-08 12:12:07 -0500, Doug Winterburn said:

The aux table is from Rockler.

Change the laminate to black and the channel to blue, and it's real
darn close to what Harbor Frieght sells... come to think of it, those
bases are awfully similar to HF's as well, though the locking caster' a
nicer solution than their screw-down pads. Still have the same fixe
wheels at the rear, though.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Steve" wrote

... come to think of it, those
bases are awfully similar to HF's as well, though the locking caster' a
nicer solution than their screw-down pads.

IMHO, locking caster wheels allow the machine to move WAY too much.

I want that sucker to be an immovable object.
--
Jim in NC
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 01/10/2011 08:40 PM, Morgans wrote:

"Steve" wrote
... come to think of it, those bases are awfully similar to HF's as
well, though the locking caster' a nicer solution than their
screw-down pads.

IMHO, locking caster wheels allow the machine to move WAY too much.

I want that sucker to be an immovable object.

The pic shows a pedal operated caster, not a locking caster. When
disengaged, the front two corners sit on fixed pads. It doesn't move at
all.

What is it? Set 354-Bill Jerry - OHIO Woodworking 2 September 18th 10 06:22 AM
What is it? Set 354 Bill Jerry - OHIO Woodworking 4 September 18th 10 01:12 AM
Bill Bill UK diy 0 April 6th 10 08:19 PM
How Much Is Your Gas Bill NTL News UK diy 23 January 25th 06 07:35 PM