Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Rdwd Table assembly

Working on an old water tank floor salvage from a job.
The bottom was saved and slow dried in my attic.
I am using old redwood #1 for the legs.
Will finish it soon.
Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.
john

Attached Thumbnails
Rdwd Table assembly-round-rdwd-table-assemblyimgp9856-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Working on an old water tank floor salvage from a job.
The bottom was saved and slow dried in my attic.
I am using old redwood #1 for the legs.
Will finish it soon.
Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.
john

While it looks nice, I'd think the posts would get in the way while eating
at the table. Handy place to hang your coat though.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"jloomis" wrote in message
Working on an old water tank floor salvage from a job.
The bottom was saved and slow dried in my attic.
I am using old redwood #1 for the legs.
Will finish it soon.
Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.
john

While it looks nice, I'd think the posts would get in the way while eating
at the table. Handy place to hang your coat though.

Nice looking fish too (thinking most people missed the fish)!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.

That'll take a long time, and a lot of tongues.

I'd maybe go with tung oil.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You got me....yes, Tung Oil.
Although the container says for hardwoods.....I am hoping I can put enough
oil in the RDWD to fill the pores and make it sealed.
john
"Theodore Edward Stosterone" wrote in message
Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.

That'll take a long time, and a lot of tongues.

I'd maybe go with tung oil.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Working on an old water tank floor salvage from a job.
The bottom was saved and slow dried in my attic.
I am using old redwood #1 for the legs.
Will finish it soon.
Having trouble with how to finish it?
Using maybe tongue oil.
john

While it looks nice, I'd think the posts would get in the way while
eating at the table. Handy place to hang your coat though.

Nice looking fish too (thinking most people missed the fish)!

Give me back that filet o' fish
Give me that fish

B.

Powr-Kraft Table Saw Assembly Instructions Ulysses Woodworking 0 February 16th 09 05:18 PM
Sofa re-assembly [email protected] UK diy 2 March 14th 07 09:08 PM
Router Table -- securing drop in plate/router assembly? John L. Poole Woodworking 16 July 14th 06 04:39 PM
Old Powermatic Model 30A Sander Parts Needed (The Table Assembly) Don Whipple Woodworking 0 September 23rd 05 11:47 AM
Staining before assembly Toller Woodworking 21 December 8th 03 06:35 PM